Add this time-saving, family-friendly lasagna recipe to your weekly dinner plans. Great as-is or you could take a healthier approach by adding your favorite sautéed veggies to the meat sauce mixture.
Hands-on Time: 12 minutes | Total Time: 53 minutes | Yield: Serves 6
- Cooking spray
- 4 ounces hot pork Italian sausage
- 4 ounces 90% lean ground sirloin
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups lower-sodium marinara sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 (22-ounce) bag frozen whole-wheat spinach and cheese ravioli
- 3 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 ounce parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated (about 1/4 cup)
How to Make It:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add sausage, beef, and garlic; cook 4 minutes or until meat is browned, stirring frequently to crumble. Stir in marinara sauce, salt, and pepper; bring just to a simmer. Remove from heat. Stir in ravioli; toss to combine.
- Coat an 8-inch square broiler-safe glass or ceramic baking dish with cooking spray. Spoon ravioli mixture into pan; top evenly with mozzarella cheese. Cover dish tightly with foil coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 40 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle evenly with parmigiano-reggiano cheese.
- Preheat broiler (leave dish in oven). Broil 3 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.
For more quick & easy recipes, visit redplum.com/recipes.