No-bake desserts are an entertainer's best friend. They're easy to prepare and, more importantly, won't take up valuable oven space during your event. Impress your guests with a batch of these rich and tangy treats, perfect for any occasion.
Prep Time: 1 hour, 35 minutes | Total Time: 1 hour, 35 minutes | Servings: 12
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup (finely chopped) pecans
- 3 tablespoons (unsalted) butter, melted
- 8 ounces (reduced-fat) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14-oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
- 1 container frozen whipped topping
- Lime slices and/or lime zest, for garnish, optional
- Line 12 cupcake cups with foil liners. Stir graham cracker crumbs, pecans and melted butter together in a bowl to combine. Spoon 1 Tbsp. of the mixture into each liner, pressing it down to make the crust.
- With an electric mixer on low speed, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until creamy, about 30 seconds. Add the condensed milk and key lime juice, and blend on medium speed until just combined, 20 to 30 seconds. Add 1 cup of the whipped topping and blend on low speed for 15 seconds longer.
- Spoon mixture evenly into liners. Cover pan with plastic and freeze until firm, at least 3 hours. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving; peel of liners and dollop 1 Tbsp. remaining whipped topping on each cake. Garnish with lime slices, if you like.
For more quick & easy recipes, visit redplum.com/recipes.