Mix it, make it and go! Quickly repurpose leftover chicken into tomorrow's lunch with this easy recipe.
Active Time: 10 minutes | Ready In: 10 minutes | Serves: 1
- 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons light ranch dressing
- 1 small whole-wheat sandwich bun
- 1 leaf romaine lettuce
- Combine chicken, carrots and barbecue sauce in a bowl. Spread ranch dressing on the bun. Top with the chicken mixture and lettuce.
For more quick & easy recipes, visit redplum.com/recipes.
While you're here, print or load the latest pantry food coupons to a store loyalty program below.